Being social is the most important and necessary thing according to current environment we live in either it is online or offline and social media became a part of our life because we can connect our self with number of people in no time. Most important we can keep our self update with trend.
But to keep our self update with trend we need to update our self with the time to time changes done on social sites. It feels like every month a social network unveils a new social media advertising tool and for business social media is like blessing of god because you can have lots of customer if you have something real to share.
Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn have long planted their flags in this territory, while Instagram, Pinterest, and Snapchat are quickly gaining ground. If you’re still not sure why you should put money behind your social media campaigns, we’ve gathered a long list of social media advertising stats that should help motivate you.
Some Social media advertising usage statistics
- Social media advertising budgets have doubled worldwide over the past 2 years
- Marketers have recognized that social media advertising is a tool that they’re going to need to understand and use if they’re going to succeed at reaching coveted social media users moving forward.
- In 2017, analysts predicted a 26.3% global increase on spending for social media ads
- Social media is being used everywhere, and social media advertising is growing globally hence you can find ways to make social advertising work for you.
- Social media ad spending is likely to exceed $35 billion in 2017, representing 16 percent of all digital ad spending globally
- Over 50 percent of B2B marketers rank social media as a ‘very’ or ‘somewhat’ low cost ad option compare to offline marketing
- A survey asked 200 B2B marketers to rate the cost of demand generation channels based on the cost per lead. Just over 50 percent of the respondents ranked social media as “very low cost” or “somewhat low cost.”
The truth is social media ads are generally quite affordable and good for every business. Many networks offer you the opportunity to test your content organically before promoting it, so you know you’re giving yourself the best opportunity to connect with your target audience. Plus, there are countless other ways to keep the cost of your social advertising low.